In this short 1 minute video, I explain why SEO is important for your business. I begin by asking you three important questions… Watch the short video below:
Why is SEO important for your business?
To start with, I’ll ask you 3 questions:
- How many websites do you think there are in the world?
The answer is a lot… For sure… It’s nearly 2 billion as of October 2019.
- How many factors does Google use to rank websites in its search algorithm?
The answer is over two hundred.
- How many clicks take place on page one of Google?
The answer is as high as 95%.
The answers to the above questions mean ranking on page one of Google for your target keywords is not only critical; it can be complex.
This is where North Shore Digital helps. We focus directly on SEO and analytics.
I also teach SEO downtown at Brainstation Vancouver so I keep up-to-speed with all the latest changes.
If you or anyone you know:
- Has a website
- It’s important to their business
- They need help with their rankings
Check out our different SEO plans or request a free SEO audit :
Andrew Jackson lives on the North Shore and does SEO and digital marketing for a living. He is passionate about footy, DJing, craft beer, and of course, his family. He is married with 3 lovely daughters.